First things first, not all tourist or Japanese locals can try the Go-Kart experience.
Are you allowed to try o Go-Kart? See for yourself.
You should have at least 1 of the listed requirement/s below:
1. Japanese/Japan Driving License
– for Residents in Japan
2. SOFA Driving License for US Forces Japan
– SOFA Driving License is acceptable as well as the International Driving Permit issued by AAA or AATA and States Side Drivers License with US Military ID are acceptable.
3. Passport with Foreign driving license
– Provided it is issued in the following countries: France, Switzerland, Belgium, Germany, Taiwan, Monaco or Slovenia
– with Japanese Translation by an authorized organization.
4. Passport with An international driving Permit
– Provided is it issued by a signatory to the 1949 Geneva Convention
– it is still valid (not more than 1 year from the issuance)
– PLASTIC DRIVER’S LICENSE CARD is not allowed.