Ueno Park is one of Japan’s public park, located in Taito, Tokyo, Japan. The park opened in 1873 as declared by the Cabinet decree along with the other parks: Shiba, Asakusa, Fukugawa and Asukayama Park. Ueno park is famous to tourists visiting Japan. Why?
- Ueno park is home to over 1000 Sakura trees, during spring season it really attracts a huge number of visitors. The view that these Sakura trees give during the season is just breathe taking, which explains the park’s popularity.
- It is very accessible, from Narita airport you can directly get on a train ( Kesei Skyliner / Kesei Main Line for Ueno ) straight to Ueno subway station which is just under the park itself!
How to get there?
From Narita airport take:
- Kesei Skyliner to Ueno – Express train
- Kesei Main Line to Ueno – Semi Express train
- 2 minutes on foot from Ueno station
- 5 minutes on foot from Ueno-Okachimachi station on Oedo Line
- 1 minute on foot from Keisei-Ueno station
|Address||〒110-0007 Tokyo, Taito, Uenokoen, 5-20|
|Business Hours||5:00 AM – 11:00 PM|